- In part 1 of the series <With Logan>, I met up with Logan, a Korean food creator active on Instagram and Tiktok, to go Korean grocery shopping together. In our journey of finding the ingredients necessary to make bossam and Korean cold noodles, we explore the price and different foods and brands offered in a Korean Canadian mart.
(Filmed on Canon G7X, Edited on Premiere Pro)
2. In part 2 of the series <With Logan>, I met up with Logan, a Korean food creator active on Instagram and Tiktok, to cook bossam and Korean cold noodles using the ingredients bought from the Korean mart. This video also captures a detailed interview, where I question Logan on the beginning of his Korean food-making journey and his thoughts on the importance of food diplomacy in building Korean identity.
(Filmed on Canon G7X & Canon T6I, Edited on Premiere Pro)
3. This is a spin-off video from the Korean TV show <Everywhere K> by MBC. In this video, I explore Vancouver, telling stories from my perspective and experiences.
(Filmed on Canon G7X & Canon t6i, Edited on Premire Pro)
4. This is a video submitted to the My Korea Story Video Contest held by the General Consulate of the Republic of Korea, where I placed 3rd. The topic was on what one loves about Korea and in this video, I captured all the things that made me fall in love with Korea.
(Filmed with Canon G7X and edited on Premiere Pro)
5. A trailer video in the form of reels for the Korean webtoon series featured on the MOFA supporters page. This video was edited and timed on Mangoboard graphics.